Eric is a lifetime resident of East Lansing, Michigan, residing with his wife, Joanie and their ten children. He is a graduate of Miami University with Bachelor of Science in finance. He also holds a Master of Business Administration in finance from Michigan State University.
Since 1992 he has been a principal of Brogan, Reed, Van Gorder & Associates, an East Lansing Insurance and Investment firm founded in 1934 specializing in employee benefits, personal, business and estate planning.
- Michigan State University Alumni Association, Chairman
- Art of Leadership Foundation, Board Member
- East Lansing Trinity Church, Board of Elders
- East Lansing Basketball Club, Coach
- East Lansing Soccer Club, Coach
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors–Lansing, President
- Michigan Association of Health Underwriters, Member
- Ohio National Financial Services, Agent’s Advisory Council Member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Member