Greg is a lifetime resident of East Lansing, Michigan, residing with his wife, Chrissie and three daughters. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University with Marketing and Finance degrees.
He is the Managing Partner of Brogan, Reed, Van Gorder & Associates, an East Lansing Insurance and Investment firm founded in 1937 specializing in, employee benefits, business and estate planning. Greg has 32 years in the business, 27 years as managing partner.
Greg dedicates himself to providing strategic solutions and dedicated service to the clients he serves.
- Sparrow Health System Board, (2006 - Present)
- Sparrow Health System Chairman (2010-2014)
- East Lansing Rotary Foundation Board, Past Chairman (1995 - 2010)
- Lansing Community College Foundation, Past Chairman
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
- 1998 recipient of the East Lansing Crystal Award for Community Service
- 2015 Paul E. Martin Community Service Award presented by Ohio National
- Summit Community Bank, Founder and Past Chairman (2003 - 2014)
- Tri-Star Trust Bank, Board Member (2011 - Present)
- Chairman of Small Business Association of Michigan Healthcare Taskforce
- Advisory Boards of BCBSM, PHP, McLaren Health, and Delta Dental
- Past President of Mid-Michigan Association of Health Underwriters
- Past President of Lansing Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors